Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All quiet on the western front

Hey Girls!

I'm glad to see everything is going well! Congrats on the job search, Naomi! That's awesome! And thanks for the B-day wishes:) Btw... I haven't been able to follow the bachelorette since my parents would destroy the t.v. if I even tried to watch it, but did you hear that Ed had been cheating on her? That's what the tabloids have been saying- I think Juan would have been better.

Well anyway, everything here has been going pretty well- I had a great b-day in NYC- my mom and I went to the Metropolitan- it was amazing. Now I've been preparing for school- I registered for classes and I kinda feel like I'm a new student again- it's annoying, though, because I have to fill out all the new-student forms. I also have to write a self-analysis and area assessment before the 26th for my student teaching- I've been procrastinating like crazy. This weekend is my family graduation party and then I leave next week. I still don't know what the housing is going to be like. I'll be in Gun Hill with my own room- there's actually 2 guys and another girl living with me so I should feel right at home. The funny thing is, though- the girl I'm subleasing from didn't tell her housemates that I'd be replacing her- the one girl was kind of surprised to hear it- it's kinda weird. For a Fernando update- he called me a few more times- one drunken phone call and another couple of calls- I'm slightly dreading running into him this semester. Other than that, not too much excitement- I've still been working with the 4-H office and helping on the farm. I also bumped into my old friend, Ashley, so we've been hanging out a little. Well I hope you guys are having fun and enjoying the last days of summer! Good luck with the job, Naomi, and the teaching, Caton- let me know how everything goes! And I'll see you soon Judy!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment