Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm feeling very old...yet very young

Hey girls!

I hope you are all doing well! How is the new job Naomi? Judy- how's vet school? I hear other vet students are already swamped. And Caton, how is the teaching- I'm excited to hear about it! [by the way...why doesn't anyone respond to my phone calls?] Anyway, I agree with Judy- I miss you guys even more now that I'm at school. I moved in yesterday- quite an ordeal. I'm the farthest building on the 3rd floor- 2nd story..and no- there is no elevator. I'm glad my mom was able to come with me and help me unload. The apartment is really pretty and my roommates seem nice- they're all sophomores, though. Kelsey is a Hotel student, Justin is an engineer, and Nick is a pre-med. It seems like it will work out- though this is their first time living off campus so they're all gung-ho about buying new things and such. Nick is the only one I think I have to worry about- he kind of reminds me of a strict Mike Bufano (very meticulous)- I think I'm going to have to pay more attention to my dirty pancake bowls and stuff around the house. Today I had my grad student orientation- kind of a waste of time, but I made some new friends so that's always good. They gave us free food and did an orientation speech, telling us how to spend our time when we're not studying. I've then been trying to write a couple essays for student teaching, too, but they're obviously not getting done right now. Anyway- I just wanted to write to you and say hi- I've been thinking about you all-let me know how all of you are doing (you guys should write in the blog more:) Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment